Please login below.
Event Submission Criteria
You may submit event information for inclusion on our online calendar if the event is open to the general public and meets one of the following criteria:
- Organized or funded by another order of government.
- Organized by a government-funded agency or board.
- Organized by an affiliated group.
- An organization identified as eligible for a community grant.
- Funded in full, or in part, by the Town of St. Marys.
- Sponsored by the Town.
- Organized by a charitable organization with a registered charitable number and operating within the Town.
- Organized by a service club operating within the Town performing work that benefits St. Marys residents.
- Organized by a business improvement area for general promotional purposes.
- Located in a facility owned or leased by the Town.
Please not that events will not be published on our calendar if they:
- Are commercial in nature and, in the Town's sole opinion, are attempting to advertise, promote or sell products or services of an individual or an individual business.
- Promote, exhibit, illustrate or manifest hate or obscene/pornographic/sexual content of any kind.
- Do not comply with municipal, provincial or federal legislation.
- Promote an individual religion or religious service.
Events we deem to be political in nature will not be posted after the writ has been dropped for a federal or provincial election, or after the first day of a municipal election year.
We reserve the right to post, refuse to post, or remove, any event from our online calendar at any time, without notice.
Please note that we will try and approve or deny postings within 48-72 hours so check back after that time to see if your event has been posted. You will not be notified directly when a decision has been made.